Besides the image above, there is also an excellent video and article.
This entry was posted on Monday, August 18th, 2014 at 7:28 pm and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Why D&D is better than sex:
1. No one ever caught an STI off of a d20.
2. People of the same sex can play D&D together without being called rude names.
3. You can play D&D at anytime of the month.
4. Your character doesn’t get jealous if you play with another character once in a while.
5. It’s legal to play D&D with your mother.
6. There is no reason six . . .
Anyway that is a nice article and video. D&D though is, for me personally, something of yesterdays game. While the article was, spot on about role-playing, D&D (or Pathfinder) isn’t the only way to play RPGs.
That said, the first time I ever played D&D; that was magic. 🙂
I’ve only run one session of this edition (during the D&D Next playtest), but I think 5e might become my favorite version of the game. They did a really good job streamlining the math in the rules, especially pace-killing combat bonuses. The unified “proficiency bonus” system is pretty easy to explain and prevents the absurd number-scaling in 3e/4e.
Mail (will not be published) (required)
hellinahandbasket.net is proudly powered by WordPress Entries (RSS) and Comments (RSS).